Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bucket list

I’ve been thinking a lot lately just about life and how I want to live mine. Years ago I made a “realistic” bucket list. On it were things that I could do in my life time. I have no idea where the list is now so I’m thinking I need to make a new one, so here it is:


-see Kings of Leon in concert (I got tickets for September, I’m stoked!)

-see Britney Spears in concert.

-see Mumford and sons in concert.

-Visit all 50 states. (I’ve been to 27 or 28)

-adopt a baby from Swaziland

-go back to Swaziland

-live in another country and do missions

-become a Photo Journalist.

-go to Russia

-go to Greece.

-send a message in a bottle.

-write a book

-blog about all my adventures (I love blogging)

-write my love story

-have a reunion with the girls I went to Swaziland with.

-have a house with a screened in porch.

-be in a music video

These are just some of not so obvious things I want to do, I do want to get married one day and have a couple dozen (well maybe not dozen) kids of my own. But one day I want to do all of these things. I love adventures and I love telling the stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment