Friday, October 7, 2011

a little recap on summer.

For some odd reason I always think October is the official end to summer, I have no idea why.


So with the “official” end of summer comes PICTURES!!!

This summer was full of boys, I was constantly with Brandon, Grant, Kaleb, Mikhail and Khalil, which is good because those five boys also happen to be my favorite boys. :)

This summer was hot one, let me tell you. My house was built in the 60s or something so of course that means no A/C, my car is slowly dying so that means no A/C oh and it was like 100 every day! Haha I’ve lived in worse but still not ideal.

September was a very busy month. Brandon and I started our new community group and the first month was amazing, lots of new and old faces. I really love how quickly my little living room fills up on Thursdays.

Grant, Brandon and I threw Kaleb a little birthday party at my house on his actual birthday since Bianca had to work late. It was fun, we played, watched a movie, ate and had lots of presents!

We took Mikhail and Khalil to the aquarium and the museum.

Bianca threw Kaleb a big birthday party with a jumpy castle.

I also hosted a bridal shower with an Alice in wonderland theme.
Like I said its been a busy month. I love how God works, I say that a lot but its true. His timing and provision are always perfect. I will never get over it.

 one happy boy!
 handsome boys arent they?
 Bianca is so beautiful!
 they loved the jumpy castle.
 kaleb was ready for cake.

                            such a serious kiddo.        

                                      
 Kaleb LOVES his Mr. Grant, so does Khalil
 Mikhail at the museum.
 the bridal shower table.

No comments:

Post a Comment